What is an executive coach
BENEFITS OF AN EXECUTIVE COACH
Having worked with many leaders over 20 years, both at senior and executive levels. Jenny is not known for fluffing around the edges, but is a coach who focuses solely on supporting and guiding her clients to achieve their career and business objectives.
The focus is all about you and your business success.
Jenny’s executive coaching benefits you with:
- Working with an experienced strategic executive who understands the issues, dilemmas and opportunities work delivers.
- Worked with clients across many industries and understands specific issues to specific industries.
- Has the both practical and current academic knowledge that helps modern day problem solve in the new world of work.
- Has the ability to ask probing questions to get explore the issues and opportunities and at the same time provide practical advice where appropriate.
As a female executive with specific and targeted insights into the success of female Executives (and Senior Leaders), she is often trusted and sought after, to assist women to achieve their career aspirations; including avoiding and navigating the pitfalls.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Having worked with many leaders over 20 years, both at senior and executive levels. Jenny is practical and pragmatic.
What to expect:
- Practical and pragmatic approach that is unique to you.
- Listening and understanding to inspire you to be your best.
- Critical questions to provoke thought.
- Jenny is not fearful of giving experiential advice